Switch Stance Cutback
Switch Stance Quick Launch:
Rather than going back and forth all day as the Hi-Ho windsurfing drone taking up valuable water space. Try this maneuver to ease your malaise.
Rider: Royn Bartholdi
1) Get in the switch stance sailing position, unhooked, and look for some swell or chop.
2) Sheet out and shift your weight to heel side as you approach the wave.
3) Extend the mast out against the toe side rail and Lean your rear back over the water as the board pops off the wave.
4) Push hard with your back foot and bring the board back underneath you body.
5) Bend your knees and draw your body to the sail as you go down the wave.
6) Flip the sail.
7) Sheet the sail in and start your new tack.
All Contents Copyright ? 2000 - 2012 Royn Bartholdi. All Rights Reserved