Spocks Quick Launch:
What the heck, claim the move my raising your arm. You have just stuck a very difficult move, a fricking Back-Loop, and you are ecstatic.
Rider: Royn Bartholdi
1) Unhook, pick some smooth area of water and maybe a little chop to start a jump.
2) Jump out of the water. A good and powerful takeoff is important and you want to bear just slightly off the wind.
3) Let go of the back hand.
4) Grab the mast or boom with the open hand.
5) Grab the mast or boom with the open hand.
6) Pull the mast into the wind. Notice my weight is still leaning forward.
7) Let go of the old boom hand and lean over the nose of the board.
8) The sail will get backwinded.
9) Push into the sail as the board spins around.
10) Continue to push the sail thru the eye of the wind
11) Pull the sail vertical.
12) Keep your body vertical.
13) Grab the boom on the new side.
14) Adjust the stalled board.
15) Trim and sail away.
16) Claim it!
Clew First, Switch stance, One-hand...combinations thereof.
All Contents Copyright ? 2000 - 2012 Royn Bartholdi. All Rights Reserved