One Legged Jump
Jumps Quick Launch:
Rider: Royn Bartholdi
1) Unhook and pick some chop upwind with a rather steep but smooth face. Make sure your front foot is a little loose in the strap.
2) Jump slightly into the wind.
3) Take the front foot out and extend it behind you and down while slightly pulling up on the booms. Let the board ride to the apex of the jump.
4) As the board descends, bring the foot back down on the deck of the board.
5) Land upright and slightly on the tail of the board.
All Contents Copyright ? 2000 - 2012 Royn Bartholdi. All Rights Reserved